10/100M,10/100Base,SC/ST/FC/LC,Fast fiber media converter,Dual fiber,operation cost-effective, low dissipative.10/100base dual fiber media converter is the conversion equipment of Ethernet optical-electronic signals between 10/100M UTP interface (TX) and 100M Fiber interface (FX). The traditional 10/100M Fast Ethernet can be extended to the distance of 120km through optical fiber link. The 10/100base dual fiber media converters are with reasonable price are especially designed for network users.
10/100base dual fiber media converters main features
1. Auto negotiation function allows UTP port to select the transmission mode of 10/100M and Full
Duplex or Half Duplex.
2. UTP port supports MDI / MDI-X auto crossover.
3. Multiple optical interfaces to be chosen: SC, ST or FC, single mode / multimode
4. Supporting 1552 Byte packet
5. Internal circuit of prevented thunder could greatly reduce damage of the converter caused by thunderbolt induction.
6. Design of internal or external power supply for selection by users
10/100base dual fiber media converter Technical Specifications
* Operating standards: IEEE802. 3u, 10/100Base-TX and 100Base-FX
* MAC address table: 1K
* Connector: UTP: RJ-45 10/100Mbps; Fiber: ST/SC/FC 100Mbps
UTP: Cat. 5 UTP (the max distance up to 100m)
Fiber (Multimode): 50/125, 62. 5/125μm (the max distance up to 2km or 5km)
Fiber (Single mode): 8. 3/125, 8. 7/125, 9/125, 10/125μm (the max distance up to 20 -120km)
* Flow Control
Full Duplex: Supporting standard IEEE802. 3x
Half Duplex: Back pressure
* LED: Power, FX FDX, FX Link/Act, TX 100, TX FDX, TX Link/Act.
* Power: AC 90 ~ 240V; DC 5V.1A
* Ambient Temperature: 0 ~ 70º C
* Humidity: 5 ~ 90%